Wednesday, April 18, 2007

In Memoriam for Joe Lampone... wherever he may be.

Ordinarily I just don't find this kind of fan-boyish crap to be funny. Precious? Maybe. Retarded? Uh huh. Pretentious and more than a little scary that someone would actually spend time on it and desperately be awaiting your similarly geek-induced approval and even adulation? Oh HELL yeah!

Check it out all the same. This one's actually funny (though mostly at the very end... it starts off pretty typically for this kind o' thing).

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/blue-stripe-cafeteria.php

Yub yub! (gag)

7 comments:

JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

Bwhahahahahahahahaha!

kegn_15 said...

Why can't they make something like this and put it on Cartoon Network instead of more hokey Jedi crap?

TheOneTrueGuy said...

Hokey Jedi Crap... the new animated series from Lucas and Tartakovsky (that stinking Russian bastard!), swriling around the TV/toilet bowl this summer on the Cartoon Network!

TheOneTrueGuy said...

I meant "swirling"!

See John? What'd I tell ya?!

Lori said...

I'm with Keegs...if they made a show out of this, I'd watch it.

JOHN DVI-VARDHANA said...

I'd watch Mini Jedi's in a GIANT toilet fighting a Giant turd with Lightsabers anyday...

Of wait that was SW: EP.II -AOTC (dewey decimal AC2.855)

Anonymous said...

Mini Jedi's!!!!! I'd watch that!!!!
Sure, little jedi midgets that I bump into strolling along the baron dessert in mid afternoon flight from the nearest cantina,

"Damn jedi midget Poo-doo!!!! Watch where you going, I got droids to steal and freighters to race. OUTTA MY WAY, AARRRGGGGH aHHHHHAGAGA!!"